Why does YOUR PET want you to choose a mobile vet?
- Have you ever noticed your pet shaking, shedding excessively, or panting when you sit in a veterinarian’s waiting or exam room?
- Does your cat yowl or have accidents in their cat carrier on the way to the vet’s office?
- Does your dog get over-excited about the other pets in the lobby of a traditional vet?
- Do you stock up on bandages in preparation to put your cat in a carrier?
These are all signs of stress. Blue Door Veterinary Services will see your furry friend in the
place that is most familiar: their home and neighborhood. The mobile truck is specially designed for nearly every medical need from immunizations, to dental cleanings and surgery, thus almost eliminating the need to travel to a brick and mortar clinic where they get so upset.
Why should YOU choose a mobile vet?
- Do you have multiple pets that require multiple trips to the vet? Get them on the same schedule. With Blue Door, you make one appointment, saving you the hassle of transporting your family.
- Has your dog had more trouble getting up/into the car in recent years? Save your back and let us come to her.
- Do you work-from-home? You can continue with your own work while we attend to your pet’s needs. No need to sit and wait in someone else’s office for the doctor to see you. Your boss will never even know you’re multitasking!
- Are you a parent with young children who are tough to keep entertained at the doctor’s office? With Blue Door, we only need a few minutes of your time at the start of the visit. After we discuss a plan, we then transport your pet to our veterinary truck, take care of their needs and return them to you to discuss the exam and recommendations. No need to wrangle kids and pets together as you would in a traditional brick and mortar clinic.
- Prefer to spend your day off at home? So do we. Your home is exactly where we want to be. You and your family can remain relaxed and well cared for by Blue Door Vet Services.
Have any questions about what we do as a mobile vet or how we can help you and your pet out? Visit our FAQ page for more information.